Graduate from the go-kart with high performance drivers education and track day insurance.
What does track day insurance protect?
High performance drivers education (HPDE) insurance through Hagerty covers your vehicle while it's on the track.
- Your personal vehicle against damage while participating in an HPDE event
- Your car while on the track and in the paddock
- Physical damage to your vehicle incurred by you, one additional driver (if pre-approved), and your driving instructor
- Note: Liability insurance coverage is not included
Benefits of track day insurance
Track day insurance powered by RLI* provides single-event HPDE coverage that’s designed to protect your car from physical damage, both on the track and in the paddock, when you participate in HPDE events.
Time trial coverage available
Coverage for time trials is available, simply select either yes or no when completing your quote or purchasing a policy.
Supplemental coverages included
- Towing and storage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Pollutant cleanup and removal
Agreed value coverage
With an agreed value policy, you determine your car’s value. In the event of a covered total loss, you will receive the full agreed value that the car is insured for on your policy.**
Customize your coverage
Add and cover vehicle modifications such as custom paint jobs or body kits. Coverage is also available for time trials.
High quality track day insurance at the lowest price possible.
Knowledgeable claims handling
Claims handled by knowledgeable, responsive experts who know cars and understand HPDE insurance.
Policies are underwritten by RLI Track Day, a specialty insurer providing insurance solutions to high performance driving enthusiasts for nearly a decade. RLI is rated (A+) Superior by A.M. Best, a leading financial strength rating organization.
Other valuable benefits
Towing and storage if your car is disabled, rental car reimbursement, and the cleanup and removal of pollutants caused by your vehicle.
need more information?
* Track day policies underwritten by RLI. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Some coverage not available in all states. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.
** Less any deductible and/or salvage value, if retained by you. Agreed value includes all taxes and fees unless prohibited by state law.