Business insurance coverage
Your museum houses some of the world’s finest, rarest and most valuable vehicles, resulting in unique risks and challenges. That’s where Hagerty can help – by customizing insurance coverage to meet the highly specialized needs of your museum.
Benefits of protecting your museum with Hagerty
You can protect your cars for what they’re actually worth
A museum policy with Hagerty pays out true market value at time of loss, and we rely on our vehicle and valuation expertise to determine accurate, up-to-date values*
You won’t need to call every time a car comes or goes
- When inventory is always changing, it’s hard to keep track of what you’ve added to an insurance policy.
- A one-limit blanket policy with Hagerty means you won’t need to call in and cover each car individually, including cars in your care.
There’s no per-car value limit
If you end up with an especially valuable car, you won’t need to worry whether it’s protected for its true value. With a blanket policy, there’s no vehicle-cap per limit.
Protection for automotive collectibles in your museum including gas pumps, model cars, license plates, signs, mascots, and more.
Your program also includes what you need most
- Direct primary on garage keepers
- Actual loss sustained for business interruption
- Vehicles on loan coverage
- Parade use coverage
- Transit coverage
Program coverages available
- General liability
- Building and business personal property
- Garage liability
- Workers comp
- Directors and officers
- Cyber crime
- Pollutant clean up
Get insurance that works for you
Learn how we can help you protect yourself and your museum.
We'll get back to you within
1 business day.
1 business day.
Prefer a friendly voice or need
* Less any deductible and/or salvage value, if retained by you. Guaranteed Value® includes all taxes and fees unless prohibited by state law.
Policies underwritten by Markel Insurance Company, Markel American Insurance Company or Travelers. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Some coverage not available in all states. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.