Your truck deserves to be protected, with insurance coverage created specifically for the way it’s used.
Benefits of Hagerty’s truck insurance
Guaranteed Value® coverage
First, we will agree on the value of your classic truck or SUV. In the event of a covered total loss, you’ll receive all of the agreed insured value.*
Hagerty Valuation Tools®
The Hagerty classic truck value guide was designed to help you learn more about your classic truck’s value and what to expect if you are thinking about buying or selling.
With no fixed mileage restrictions, you decide how you want to use your classic truck.** Hauling and towing can even be considered on a limited basis.
Hagerty offers specialized coverage to protect your truck during all stages of construction, whether you’re restoring, building, or just modifying.
Expert claims handling
Our job is protecting your classic truck and we're very good at it. In the event of a claim, we offer stock original replacement parts to ensure your investment is covered and your truck is restored to its former glory.
Parts finding service
We even have a parts specialist on staff to hunt down quality parts that fit your classic truck.
Qualifying for truck insurance
Classic trucks and SUVs must meet the following requirements:
- Should be 1998 and older, unless identified as collectible
- Vehicles in good or better condition
- Vehicles under restoration may be considered
- Minimum value $3,500
- We can consider limited towing and hauling
- Extreme off-road modifications such as brush guards, roll bars, tool boxes and lift kits with large off-road tires will not be accepted
* Less any deductible and/or salvage value, if retained by you. Guaranteed Value includes all taxes and fees unless prohibited by state law. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance.
** Occasional pleasure use does not mean use for daily driving to and from work or school, routine shopping, etc.
Some coverage not available in all states. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.