If you own a vehicle model year 1980 or newer you may qualify for collector insurance.
Qualifying for collector insurance
Vehicles must meet the following requirements:
- An extra vehicle, not for primary use
- Vehicle must be in good or better condition
- Vehicle must hold a minimum value of $3,500
- Used for pleasure driving not regular commuting, ex. shows, scenic drives, occasional drives to work, etc.
- Protected, preferably in a garage, but carport and driveway allowed in many areas
- Limited or special edition models
- Supercars/exotics or imports
- Special interest vehicles
need more information?
Policies underwritten by Essentia Insurance Company. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Some coverage not available in all states. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.