Our motorcycle insurance program was designed with bike lovers like you in mind.
Top 5 reasons to ride with Hagerty
- Enthusiast must have at least 10 years' driving experience
- Minimum value of $2,000 or $1,000 each for collections of 3 or more
- 1996 and older, and some '97 to present day
- In the trailer and in transit
- In storage or the shop
- Threatened by fire, flood, or theft
Ask about a 5% discount for AHRMA members! (Some states don’t qualify)
- Scooters must be at least 25 years old
- Liability, collision, and other than collision all offered coverages, as well as storage only coverage
Qualifying for motorcycle insurance
We protect motorcycles:
- Enthusiast must have at least 10 years' driving experience.
- That are garaged. Fully enclosed – sorry, no carports.
- With a minimum value of $2,000. For collections of 3 or more motorcycles, the value is $1,000 per bike. This includes motorcycles under restoration.
- 1996 and older, and some '97 to present day. For newer models, call us and we’ll talk about possible options.
- That are raced. Any year bike can be considered.
- That are modified.
Custom built frame or structurally modified motorcycles:
- Motorcycles must be 1975 or older
- Minimum insured value is $7,500
- Replica motorcycles can be considered (A 1951 Harley is restored on a 1973 Harley frame)
- Custom built trikes are not eligible
- Coverage does not apply when your motorcycle is on-track
- No professional race teams
- Dirt track and motocross bikes can be considered
- Coverages may be limited or unavailable for some risks or states
- See Motorsports Coverages for more details
* Any deductible and/or salvage value if vehicle is retained by you will be subtracted from the total amount paid. Guaranteed Value includes all taxes and fees unless prohibited by state law.
** Discount available in US only, where permitted by state.
Policies underwritten by Essentia Insurance Company. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Some coverage not available in all states. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.