A red collector race car driving solo on a race track, with audience stands in the background.
Insurance for motorsports enthusiasts

Affordable motorsports insurance options that fit how and when you hit the track so you can focus on what lies ahead.

Three men pushing a collector race car, with a trailer in the background.
Off the race track motorsports insurance
Non-street legal race cars and motorcycles
Track time accounts for about 1% of the time you spend with your vehicle. We offer Limited Trailer and Paddock coverage for the other 99%, like when your car is:
  1. in the trailer and in transit
  2. in storage or the shop
  3. threatened by fire, flood, or theft
Vehicle under construction
Off the race track motorsports insurance
Street legal race cars
Driving your race vehicle on a public road? Full coverage is available, whether you’re driving a:
  1. purpose-built race vehicle
  2. pro-street vehicle
  3. vehicle used at autocross, HPDE, or time trial events
Helmeted drivers driving collector vehicles on a track.
On the track motorsports insurance
Single event track day insurance
Up your skill level at a high performance drivers education (HPDE) event! The per-event policy is designed to protect your car from physical damage on the track and in the paddock.
  1. Get a quote and purchase a policy in 5 minutes, right up to the start of your event
  2. Up to 3 days of coverage for your entire event
  3. Towing, car rental and pollutant clean-up included
  4. Coverage for time trials available
A close-up of an orange collector vehicle.
On the track motorsports insurance
Annual non-competition track insurance
Designed for performance vehicles, this annual coverage allows for unlimited non-competitive track usage.
  1. For vehicles valued at $100,000 and higher
  2. Go whenever you want; no need to register for each event
  3. Low 5% or 10% deductible
A yellow collector vehicle being pulled into a trailer
Add-ons for your race vehicle insured through Hagerty
These coverages are affordable and easy to add to your policy. Call us today.
Motorsports Advantage
$20 per year, cover all the details you don't want to overlook: safety equipment, additional tools and spare parts, debris removal, and more.
Trailer coverage
Trailers need to be protected, too. If you trailer your race car make sure it's properly covered.
Get insurance that works for you
Let’s talk about insurance for your vehicle, tailored for motorsports enthusiasts.

Policies underwritten by Essentia Insurance Company. Hagerty Track Day program is underwritten by RLI. OpenTrack annual coverage is underwritten by Aspen Specialty Ins. Co. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Some coverage not available in all states. This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.