We know you love your classic and collector vehicles, and we want to help you protect and enjoy them.
Do you qualify? Qualification depends on usage, storage and driving record. Learn more
Vehicles That May Not Qualify
Because we provide low-cost, Guaranteed Value™ coverage, we are not able to provide coverage for certain vehicles due to how they are used and the increased risk associated.
- Camping, off-road, or utility-type vehicles
- Daily-use vehicles
- Commercial-use vehicles
- Motorcycles with performance modifications
- Any vehicle modified with nitrous components
- Dune buggies
Do You Qualify for Our Classic Car Insurance?
In order to qualify for our Guaranteed Value collector car insurance, you must meet the following requirements:
Our policy allows you to use your collector vehicle for club functions, exhibitions, organized meets, tours and even occasional pleasure driving — it just can't be your daily driver.
Though we prefer that collector vehicles are stored in an enclosed, secure structure when not in use — such as a private garage, pole barn or storage unit — we will consider other storage types, including*:
- Parking garages
- Car hauling trailers
In most states, we can only offer coverage to drivers who have not had a serious infraction within the last three years.* Serious infractions include:
- Alcohol-related offenses
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speed violations
- All household members with a valid driver’s license must have a regular-use vehicle for daily driving. (Motorcycles and public transportation are not considered viable regular-use vehicles by our program in most cases. Contact us for details).
- Applicants must also maintain regular-use insurance in their own names.
*Storage and driver eligibility are subject to underwriter review and to all applicable state and underwriting restrictions.
All coverage not available in all states. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.