A message from our CEO
“While Hagerty's purpose is to preserve and promote the enjoyment of driving for the next generations, at our core, we're built to help our clients, members and partners in times of difficulty. We’ve gone to great lengths to protect our teams and facilities so that we can continue to serve you. Our over 1,200 employees send our very best to you and your families during these turbulent times. And if you find yourself working from home and in need of some virtual automotive enjoyment, please take a look at the newsletters
being produced by our world class media teams.”
Looking out for One Team Hagerty so we can continue to serve you:
Our team members are our most important resource, and we're making their health and safety our first priority by taking the following precautionary steps:
- Many team members are working from home, and those who aren't are being dispersed throughout our offices to ensure limited numbers of people in one room.
- We want our employees to stay home and recuperate if they're feeling ill, so employees are not required to use paid time off through at least March 30.
- We've canceled all employee travel and withdrawn from upcoming automotive events.
- We've increased our cleaning procedures in all Hagerty facilities and are providing additional hand sanitation systems.
- In adherence with state mandates, we've closed our onsite gym and café, and we've closed our lobbies to the public through at least March 30.
We remain committed to our members and clients:
Like you, we're navigating the continuing impacts of the COVID-19 virus. But in the midst of all of the uncertainty surrounding this situation, one thing remains sure: Our commitment to you. With that in mind, effective March 15, 2020, we have temporarily put the following into place to ensure your classic remains covered during this unprecedented time:
- If you have been impacted by COVID-19 and are unable to pay your premium on time, please call us at +1 877-922-9701 to request a deferral of payment or discuss other billing options.
- You may continue to receive billing invoices and payment reminders, however, your coverage will not be interrupted due to nonpayment.
- Should you have a claim, our claims team is here for you and will continue to work hard to expedite the process and issue payment as quickly as possible.
- If you need to make a change to your insurance policy, you can do so at any time by logging in to your account at Hagerty.com.
Rest assured, if you have a policy with us, your coverage remains in effect.
Our call center is open 8 a.m.-8 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday; 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturday; and noon-4 p.m. EST, Sunday.
You can also visit our website 24/7 to get a quote, pay your bill online, access your policy documents and ID cards, or file a claim. We encourage you to use this resource for non-urgent questions and transactions.
Please stay safe and look after your family, friends and fellow enthusiasts. We, like you, can't wait to get back to normal and look forward to seeing you out on the roads very soon.
We're here for agents:
As we continue to adapt to the changes that COVID-19 is necessitating in our normal business operations, we're doing what we can to minimize impacts on the level of service and support we provide to you and our mutual clients.
This includes taking the following steps:
- Work from home: Many of our global team members already work remotely. We have made arrangements to support more work-from-home/virtual teaming.
- Travel: We have modified our routine travel patterns, including temporarily canceling all business travel. For the next few weeks, agency office visits will be held virtually.
- Member communication: We're keeping in touch with our members to assure them of this information as well, especially those who attend Hagerty automotive and Hagerty Drivers Club events.
- Partner communication: We want to maintain our open channels with you, and we'll make all efforts to remain accessible. Our team members are available by phone, video (Zoom), and teleconference capabilities.
Ultimately, beyond business, we're committed to our partnership and our teams. We are our best when we come together to manage through times like this as one global community. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We're continually assessing our participation in upcoming events:
Due to federal recommendations, most upcoming in-person automotive events have been postponed or canceled. We will continue to evaluate future Hagerty events on a case-by-case basis.
- In-person events: For safety, we have suspended attendance to events/shows at this time. We plan to resume activities when it's safe to do so.
- Virtual events: We'll continue to host virtual events for Hagerty Drivers Club members. You can find a list of upcoming virtual events here.
Here’s how you can help:
The medical personnel working on the front lines of the COVID-19 health crisis face a shortage of the protective gear that helps them stay safe. Specifically, the N-95 masks that cover the nose and mouth are in short supply.
The masks, which are sometimes called respirators, are also used by automotive do-it-yourselfers, car restorers, contractors, body shops and similar businesses, to filter dust and odors. Perhaps you have some in your shop or business. If so, Hagerty is asking you to consider donating them to a local hospital or healthcare facility to protect healthcare providers as they work to stem the tide of the coronavirus crisis.
To donate, contact your local hospital or healthcare facility. According to CBS, PPE Link, a website set up by scientists, engineers and medical professionals across the U.S., is seeking donations through a form on its website. The site will match donors with sites needed donations. We’re at our best when we drive together. Please consider helping if you can.
Get your car fix while social distancing:
If you're feeling well, we encourage you to spend some solo time behind the wheel to reflect and take a break.
Even if you're sticking close to home, you can stay engaged in the hobby by visiting our huge library of automotive content or joining our community of car lovers. Visit us on: