Vehicle Service Contract program details
Looking for peace of mind? With our vehicle service contract, you can bid with confidence because you won’t have to worry if the unexpected happens after purchase. It’s an affordable way to cover many of the easy-to-overlook items, issues and details that can cause breakdowns and require repairs. For more information, please contact Client Services. Here are the details*:
- 6-month/6,000-mile contract term
- Coverage in the United States and Canada
- Automatic $100 or $500 deductibles, based on the vehicle's age
- Coverage for most components of: engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, cooling, fuel, suspension, air conditioning, brakes, electrical, seals and gaskets
- Pre-existing conditions
- Depletable items (fluids, filters, spark plugs, etc.)
- Aftermarket equipment not endorsed for use by the original manufacturer
- Vehicles which cannot be registered for road use
- Reduction in performance (i.e. part failure must have occurred)
- Must obtain administrator authorization (except certain emergency repairs) and allow any necessary diagnosis or teardown
- Emergency repairs are permitted for breakdowns occurring outside of business hours, up to $500
- Client is responsible for any incurred expenses if it is determined that the failure or repair is not covered
- Service contracts are subject to sales tax in some states. If you live in such a state and it is one of the states in which Hagerty Marketplace is registered to collect sales tax, we will collect sales tax on the purchase price of the optional service contract.
*This is a general description. All coverage subject to Vehicle Service Contract provisions, exclusions and endorsements. Some coverage not available in all states.