Cleaning Leather And Vinyl
The care of genuine leather, and coated vinyl – including vinyl-coated formed headliners – is a relatively simple, but important matter.
- The surface should be wiped occasionally with a dry cloth.
- Use lukewarm water and neutral soap to clean the surface of the seats, door panels and headliner.
- Repeat the above step using a damp cloth and no soap.
- Finally, the surface should be wiped dry with a soft cloth.
- Polishes and cleaners used for auto body finishes, volatile cleansers, furniture polishes, oils, varnishes or household cleansing and bleaching agents should never be used on genuine leather or vinyl.