Turn your race track dreams into reality
If you’ve always dreamed of turning a wheel on an iconic race track, it’s time to make that wish a reality. Hagerty, in partnership with the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association, will host five 2018 Hagerty Show and Shine events, which allow participants to do exactly that.
Open to all classic, vintage, exotic, and collectible cars and motorcycles of interest, Hagerty Show and Shines are held in conjunction with SVRA races. Each registered participant will receive:
- Two weekend passes to the vintage races
- Entry into the car show
- A guided paddock tour
- An opportunity to take part in a “last lap” raceway tour in their registered show car (subject to track conditions)
- An event poster and program
- Full access to the race car paddock
- VIP parking
- Attendance at a Saturday evening concert (when available)
- Saturday evening fireworks (when available)
- Optional driver dinner (an additional fee may apply)
Participants will receive a registration packet when they check in on Saturday morning.
Hagerty Show and Shines will be held at the following SVRA events:
- Sebring Vintage Classic, March 1–4 at Sebring International Raceway in Sebring, Florida.
- Road Atlanta Grand Prix, March 29–31 at Road Atlanta in Braselton, Georgia.
- Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational, June 13–17 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Portland Vintage Racing Festival, July 26–29 at Portland International Raceway in Portland, Oregon.
- S. Vintage National Championship, November 1–4 at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
For more information, contact Toni Cumbess at email@example.com.