Hagerty partners with the Historic Endurance Organization
Hagerty and the Historic Endurance Rallying Organisation (HERO) have partnered to offer Hagerty clients and HERO Premier Members a fully integrated environment for classic car owners and enthusiasts to enjoy their automotive passion. This partnership, featuring preferential rates and cross benefits, creates synergies for clients and members of both organisations.
HERO is an MSA recognized UK classic car endurance rallying club that dates over fifteen years. Over the years, HERO has organized more than 80 events (trials and tours) such as the 1000 Mile Run, the London to Lisbon Classic Rally, the Arctic Winter Trial, and the Celtic Malts. However, HERO’s best known and recurring events are:
- The Summer Trial (Reliability Trial and Tour): a three-day event set in the heart of England and Wales; (The Summer Trial 2010 runs from 15th-17th July);
- The Scottish Malts (Reliability Trial and Tour): The event begins and end at the Turnberry Resort, and takes participants on a journey through Scotland’s famous distilleries and legendary castles; (The Scottish Malts 2010 runs from 6th – 10th September)
- Le Jog – the ultimate endurance rally – from Land’s End to John O’Groats (Reliability Trial and Tour): arguably the toughest classic car rally in Europe and North America according to the German Publication MotorKlassik. (LeJog 2010 runs from 4th – 7th December);
Hagerty customers who become HERO Premier Members will have access to special benefits and rebates negotiated by HERO with trade and service providers who joined the exclusive database of HERO partners. These vary from spare parts and equipment suppliers, hotels and resorts, lifestyle goods, accessories and professional services. Household HERO Partners alongside Hagerty include Goodwood, AVIS, Sabelt, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Ruote Borrani and CES UK amongst others and more to come.
These benefirts are accessible through the HERO’s website (www.heroevents.eu) alongside a wide range of HERO in-house services such as:
- HERO Assist: (HERO Premier Members receive a 20% discount on HERO Assist services)
- Professional mechanical assistance on (or) off events, as well as service maintenance for HERO stored cars;
- Classic and modern car storage in a secure and heated unit in South Wales and Continental Europe, fully alarmed with close circuit TV and Internet CCTV access; and
- Transport and logistics worldwide.
- HERO Tailor Made Events: creating tailor made events (trials and tours for corporate/leisure, themed events: educational, gastronomical…) and/or specific training sessions.
- HERO Arrive & Drive: Hire of a classic rally car from HERO’s fleet of seven fully equipped cars (HERO Premier Members receive a 20% discount on HERO Arrive & Drive car hire)
- HERO Store: Online purchase of all the necessary rallying and auto care equipment selected by HERO from only the best suppliers.
- HERO Cup: Win the prestigious cup of Historic Endurance Rallying by scoring the higherst number of points throughout the season in at least three of the four HERO events. For prizes details, visit the HERO website.
- HERO Foundation: committed to making charitable donations to worthwhile causes or to give a token of the Club’s appreciation to the numerous communities that host the events and welcome HERO year after year.
For more information on the HERO membership and services, you can log onto www.heroevents.eu.