The thinking behind a 1970s diecast car.
Why providing client email addresses is important
We’re often asked by agents why we’d like to have client email addresses on file. The answer is simple: Our ability to correspond with clients allows us to help you provide quicker, more seamless service.
Here are a few benefits:
- Clients receive a Hagerty notice of coverage with a link to policy management enabling them to access their declaration page and ID cards right away instead of waiting for the mail.
- Clients will receive emails related to an endorsement
- If the client submits a request online they will get the email stating we have received their change request.
- We’ll also send another email stating we have updated their information or that we have made the changes to their policy per their request.
- Clients also will receive an offer notification with ability to pay online and renew.
- Policy renewal notification with link to policy documents.
- Subscription to our newsletter, Hagerty Classic Cars Weekly, containing classic car stories, tips and videos.