This is your time...to engage, test your skill and feel the pure pleasure of driving. We created affordable
motorsports insurance options that fit how and when you hit the track so you can focus on what lies ahead.
Four wheels or two. Your race vehicle is covered.
Purpose-Built Race Cars
Street Legal Race Cars
Motorsports insurance options
Off the race track
Non-street legal race cars and motorcycles
Tracking accounts for about 1% of the time you spend with your race vehicle. For the other 99% -
car is in the trailer, at the shop, in storage and during loading/offloading - we have you covered
Comprehensive Limited Trailer and Paddock collision policy (LTP). Learn
Motorsports Advantage $20/per year, cover all the details you don't want to
overlook: safety equipment, additional tools and spare parts, debris removal, and more.
Trailer coverage Trailers need to be protected, too. If you trailer your
race car make sure it's properly covered.
These coverages are affordable and easy to add to your policy by calling 877-922-9701
Request a Quote for Track Insurance
Meet our motorsports team
Racers, start your engines
In an effort to fuel the passion of employees who compete for fun on the track or strip, Hagerty has
created its own race team. The group is made up of four employees with varying levels of racing experience,
all of whom race as often as they can.