Denver, CO April 20, 2018 – Hagerty has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by The Denver Post. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC (formerly WorkplaceDynamics), a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few.
“Top Workplaces is more than just recognition,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage. “Our research shows organizations that earn the award attract better talent, experience lower turnover, and are better equipped to deliver bottom-line results. Their leaders prioritize and carefully craft a healthy workplace culture that supports employee engagement.”
“Becoming a Top Workplace isn’t something organizations can buy,” Claffey said. “It’s an achievement organizations have worked for and a distinction that gives them a competitive advantage. It’s a big deal.”
Hagerty is the world's largest membership, insurance, and media organization for collectible vehicles and owners, and an automotive brand dedicated to the love and protection of driving. In addition to providing specialty insurance for more classic vehicles than anyone else worldwide, Hagerty is home to:
- The Hagerty Valuation Tool, the gold standard for collector vehicle values and market trend insights.
- Hagerty, the magazine, among the highest circulation car magazines in the country.
- "The Barn Find Hunter," one of the most popular automobile focused shows on YouTube with more than 230,000 subscribers.
- Hagerty Plus, the industry's most comprehensive roadside service.
- DriveShare, the nation's only peer-to-peer classic vehicle rental marketplace.
Hagerty also prides itself on preserving and expanding our automotive heritage through the Historic Vehicle Association (HVA), the RPM Foundation and numerous youth outreach programs. For more information, call (800) 922-4050 or visit www.hagerty.com.