The Corvair Society of America (CORSA) is a worldwide organization with 4,800 members and 125 local chapters worldwide. Founded in 1969, it is a large and enthusiastic group of automobile enthusiasts and one of the best single marque clubs in the world, working to satisfy the common needs of individuals interested in the preservation, restoration, and operation of the Corvair. CORSA's long-range goal is to promote reproduction of parts and render technical assistance to increase your enjoyment of the Corvair, and to further the general public's appreciation of the car.
Membership Benefits include:
- CORSA Chapter Network - A network of over 125 local and special interest clubs, covering 45 states as well as Canada, Switzerland, Netherlands, and France
- Parts and Repair Network - Over 30 expert parts suppliers and repair facilities throughout the US and Canada, many of which ship parts world-wide
- Award-winning Club Magazine - The Communique is a multi award-winning, full feature magazine packed with features about Corvairs, historial articles and technical tips
- Publication Archive - An ever-growing archive of downloadable (PDF) newsletters going as far back as 1969!
- A 5% discount on classic car insurance from Hagerty*
Learn more about CORSA and sign up.