As with any classic car, owning a Mercedes-Benz requires passion, patience and an eagerness to learn more about your amazing car. The Mercedes-Benz Club of America understands that, and provides support and assistance to fellow enthusiasts every step of the way. Whether you’re a previous, current or future Mercedes-Benz owner, this is the place to be. With low annual dues and a thriving local club circuit, all members have access to a remarkable ownership experience.
Membership Benefits Include:
- A 12-month Associate membership for your spouse or partner (18 years of age or older, living in same household), in addition to your own
- One month free additional membership for every new member you recruit
- Subscription to The Star, a full-color, bi-monthly magazine. More Mercedes-Benz owners, drivers and enthusiasts read The Star than any other Mercedes-Benz themed publication in the U.S.
- Discounts like 45% off (plus free ground shipping) on car, boat, furniture covers and more from empirecovers.com, and 15% off parts from Mercedes-Benz Classic Center, as well as discounts on car rentals, auto insurance, Sears Craftsmen tools and more
- Instant savings off the purchase or lease price of a new Mercedes-Benz (for current members after 12 consecutive months of membership. Discounts and conditions vary)
- Instant savings on parts, service and accessories at participating Mercedes-Benz dealerships and independent shops
- Free technical advice, available 24/7, to help you maintain, service, condition or repair your vehicle
- Representation by a legal official (ombudsman), who will investigate and assist you with a complaint concerning your dealership, should you ever have one
- Access to local, regional and national car shows and events plus Performance Driving and Safe Driver training programs
- Resources for enthusiasts, including an email directory to pre- and post-war brand experts, a calendar of car shows and auctions, access to Mercedes-Benz book authors, a listing of automotive museums and more
- A user-friendly web site (www.mbca.org) with in-depth Mercedes-Benz information, tech talk and merchandise
- Dynamic online community to share stories, post sales or purchase interests, ask questions, and interact with members from around the world (Mercedes-Benz Club of America)
Learn more about The Mercedes-Benz Club of America and sign up.