Established in 1976, the non-profit MVPA is dedicated to providing an international organization for military vehicle enthusiasts, historians, preservationists and collectors interested in the acquisition, restoration, preservation, safe operation and public education of historic military transport. The MVPA, through dedicated members, supports pro-HMV legislation that affects the availability and operation of historic military vehicles and parts. Enjoy the hobby and preserve history for future generations by joining the MVPA!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Four issues of the internationally acclaimed Army Motors magazine
- Six issues of the information-rich Supply Line magazine
- E-membership with access to publications on your computer, tablet or phone
- Access to MPVA discussion board, technical archives, vehicle advisors and more!
- Click here to view a sample publication
Learn more about the Military Vehicle Preservation Association and sign up.