14 December 2016

Video: Merry Cruisemas 2016

‘Twas the day before Cruisemas when both near and far, we all were a’stirring because we love cars!

Davin’s dragster was rumbling, awaiting the green, while Tom’s Woody found cars in barns and between.

A Formula Ford was prepped for the track. Yoav’s Viper attacked canyons and now headed back.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard out back – Matt’s Charger sliding ‘round a fresh snow pack.

No additional gifts did these fine cars desire, just fuel, spark and fresh sticky tires.

But I heard them exclaim, as they roared out of sight, "Happy Cruisemas to all, and to all a good-night!"

Everett Foster Oregon December 14, 2016 at 17:57
    The best sounds of Christmas...beats tiny hoof prints on the roof anytime!!
    Jim Gregory Blanchester, Ohio. 45107 December 14, 2016 at 20:37
    Wishing all of my fellow Car Lovers, a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year ! Having hung my Stocking over the Fire Place, hoping it will be something I can use for my Cruising Cars. Making sure my Cars is Insured, is like a Christmas Present to me. I have had my '39 Chevy. Coupe for 38 years, with a built '66 327 Eng. with 202 heads, and slightly modified. If something happened to it, I would lose it ! CRUISE ON ! Cold weather coming in tonight.
    MichaelB Central US December 15, 2016 at 08:57
    From the 911 silhouette to the quick video pix this was my best Christmas Card received this year. Thank you Hagerty. Merry-Merry.
    Bob GA December 15, 2016 at 00:06
    Twas the day before Cruisemas, and my Jags in the shop. I'll be stirring tomorrow to get the Jag out of hock. My '86 Chrysler is reliable as ever, while the 2011 Buick is kept on a tether. The Jag convertible will be ready to roar to carry me shopping for Christmas gifts for you and yours. And then in a twinkling I saw down the street, an electric car not emitting exhaust; No fumes to inhale, just an electric socket to re-charge, And the driver exclaimed as he turned the corner out of sight, Happy Cruisemas to all, and enjoy an emission free night.
    brent robertson caramel in December 16, 2016 at 15:12
    Great Christmas card
    Donald Hilston So. Florida December 16, 2016 at 20:49
    The folks at Hagerty better keep their day jobs and not become poets. Bob did it much better, but both had the right idea. Merry Cruisemas and may all of our toys run long and strong.