14 October 2015

Photo Gallery: The Swap to Street Challenge

Our Swap to Street Challenge is officially complete, and the team has a 1946 Ford Pickup to show for it! Check out some of the team’s favorite photos from the build.

carlos salazar Altadena Ca. October 14, 2015 at 16:26
    I have a 46 pu, used to belong to my father-in-law restored with new bed,1x4 side boards changed to 12 volt,had trouble finding spears for the for the sides of the hood, great interest of the truck at car shows
    Jim Necci Amissville, VA October 14, 2015 at 18:19
    I watched a good bit of the live feed, very entertaining to me. My wife thinks I am nuts. Glad for the update, missed the finish.
    Ken Geelhaar Parkville, Md October 14, 2015 at 21:53
    Congratulations on the completion of a very difficult task. I enjoyed watching the live stream when I could & you motivated me to start working on my junk again. I cannot wait to see what you build at Hershey next year. Do you have a final dollar amount total on the build in just parts that you can share with us?
    Bob D. Sidney ,Ohio October 15, 2015 at 16:47
    OK , how much $ was invested ?
    Ken Colorado October 15, 2015 at 11:45
    Congrats on reaching your goal. This is the way it should be to make an old vehicle road-worthy again. Not only is there pride in heading down the road in something resurrected but knowing that you will and can get to the same destination just like the 4 wheeled PC boards currently being sold. Also, it is nice to see Hagerty being truly invested in the products that it insures. It's a win-win all around!
    Mark Kalamazoo, MI October 16, 2015 at 20:25
    You guys are marketing geniuses. I don't care at all about what Farm Bureau or State Farm are doing. You are the first insurance company that I have ever enjoyed. Ever.
    Ron Stevens Martinez, CA October 18, 2015 at 23:23
    Congrats on the "finish"...and the ride home. Of all places to pull off a build like this Hershey was THE place! Grew up a 'few' miles away in Fayetteville and spent many an autumn slogging through the mudpit helping friends (and myself) find those oh so important "GEMS" to further some ongoing build or another. Guess I'm waxing nostalgic!
    Coalter Paxton Wilson, NC October 19, 2015 at 13:33
    Enjoyed the event
    Ray Adams Manning, SC October 20, 2015 at 17:42
    Would like to see photos and stories of the adventure on the road back home. Enjoyed watching the build.