20 May 2014

Tune in for the latest season of 'What's My Car Worth'

We're excited for the latest season of "What's My Car Worth" on Velocity, co-produced by Hagerty, which features Keith Martin of "Sports Car Market" and new co-host Josh Nasar.

Tune in Thursday, May 22, at 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. EST for the first two episodes, in which Keith and Josh check out a Barrett-Jackson auction, where they find a near-perfect Dodge challenger and a C2 Corvette. In Florida, Josh takes the wheel of an H1 Hummer and Keith gets a turn in a Shelby Cobra.

Full Schedule:

9                 7/3         8 p.m. EST
10               7/10       8 p.m. EST
11               7/17       8 p.m. EST
12               7/24       8 p.m. EST
13               8/7         8 p.m. EST

Bill Kirchner So California May 21, 2014 at 13:49
    Great news----hope the new show is without the young lady that was on the old program...she didn't add a lot other than fill in my opinion..
    Daren Lester NC May 25, 2014 at 10:56
    How can I find out how many 65 Fastback 289 2b,2 + 2, with power steering & power brakes & air condition, Stangs were made?
    G E Stearns Seattle,WA May 27, 2014 at 01:24
    1981 MERCEDES 380SL EURO MODEL
    Steve Cole Shelby, NC May 31, 2014 at 18:30
    Who is this Josh guy, the producer's son? Bring back the original show!
    Dan Sublett Chillicothe, Ohio June 5, 2014 at 18:15
    My son has a 1979 Lincoln that has 70K mileage for sale. This fine ride is perfect inside and out with working factory cb and all. Light Blue in color. EVERYTHING FACTORY..
    John West Chester PA June 16, 2014 at 22:00
    I've gotta admit , I liked the previous version of the show better.
    jonethan left coast June 30, 2014 at 15:33
    Please bring back the "ORIGINALE RICAMBI" co-host!!!! His great knoweledge along with Keith- about many unusual cars was & IS appreciated! He was just a super genuine & charming co-host with keith-those earlier shows JUST Clicked with magic Alfa dust or should I say smoke!! Huge motorsport fan and minor collector here. wonderful show Keith! Keep on Rockin' !!
    Don talbot michigan July 4, 2014 at 19:28
    body off restored 55 buick 2dr. hrd.top class 1 condition. sell worth
    Phyllis Jacobsen Michigan July 22, 2014 at 11:06
    Have a '56 Lincoln Capri. Very good condition. Need to know what it is currently worth.
    Bill Hinson Lake Havasu City August 4, 2014 at 18:59
    what is a 53 Allstate that is un restored and in good condition worth
    Theresa Indianapolis August 11, 2014 at 14:07
    1970 Impala 2 door hard top good condition. clean all complete
    Ron Feschak Winter Haven, florida August 21, 2014 at 10:27
    I am trying to find the valve of my 1969 Ford Mustang Grande, 2dr Coupe, 8-cyl. 390cid/320hp 4bbl. 26,200 original miles, am/fm radio, a/c, everything works, no rust, all original, always garage kept.
    Linda Mosier Michigan August 23, 2014 at 20:11
    We are trying to sell our 1965 Corvette that we have had since 1968 and everyone wants a stealer price. It has only 67,150 miles always stored inside-not mint but good condition. Original car
    rhonda Lawrence ks August 25, 2014 at 15:17
    what is the value of a 1974 MGB that is in very good condition
    Chip Melendez Chicago September 11, 2014 at 14:49
    How many 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28 in rally green were made
    Dave Reid Toronto September 14, 2014 at 15:46
    Where is the best place to get a value on my 1934 Chev 5 window Master .All original frame and body but completly Hot Roded . Car is almost perfect,after a 6 year build
    jimmy hampton camden tn. September 15, 2014 at 14:18
    I got a 1968 Camaro got 430 miles 396 375 hp.all original black on black hound tooth what you think I could get out of it ? Editor's Note: Hi Jimmy, Check out our values here: http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch
    david martin los angeles,cailforina September 15, 2014 at 16:08
    what is the value of a 1976 xjs jaguar with a chevy 350 eng, 350 trans Editor's note: You can find the Hagerty Valuation Tools page on your car here: http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch/Report?vc=897978
    James E Raleigh, NC September 15, 2014 at 11:20
    First, I don't know who Josh is but I can sum up his contribution to the show in one sentence: "this car rates a good, solid two!" They should make a drinking game where you take a shot every time he rates a car a 2. You'll get dunk every episode. Please replace him with someone who knows about classic cars. Second, for the two Mustang owners asking about their cars: there are plenty of production guides on the market. Start there. For detailed information about your car, contact Kevin Marti and get a Marti Report.
    michael mays calumet park, il September 16, 2014 at 00:04
    what is my 1972 buick skylark Editor's Note: Check out the Hagerty Valuation Tools report here: http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch
    Brian Northern, NJ September 23, 2014 at 13:40
    I have a 1969 Dodge Dart 4dr with a v8. any idea what the value is? Its very clean. relatively low mileage. Garage kept for most of its life,
    Bob Kalispell, Montana September 27, 2014 at 13:14
    I have a 1968 Dodge Super Bee which I have had since new. What do I do to find out how much it is worth. I tried to get it on the Mail Bag on the show, but can't find it.
    Walt So ga September 30, 2014 at 20:35
    1966 ford mustang great cond. 302 hp eng all 4 dis brakes a/c a lots of up grads what could I get for it
    Ruben San Bernardino CA October 1, 2014 at 22:49
    My dad has a 1978 Chevy Impala. He is the original owner. The body is in great shape. This car is parked in the garage every night and has no rust at all. the engine is a 305 original with 200065 miles. What should he try to get for this car. I do not want hime to give it away like he did with his 1966 Malibu when I was 16.
    M. Burt Houston, Tx October 24, 2014 at 18:02
    Have 55 & 57 TBirds, always garaged; were California cars. Hubby sick; has not driven in 2 yrs. Had 55 serviced new battery, changed gas, etc. Both in original condition, have both tops for each. No rips in seats, 57 air condition. Est. selling price please.
    M.S. Eldo MI October 26, 2014 at 19:15
    I have a 1997 ETC. 121,000 miles. What would it be worth?
    D S DeWeese fL October 31, 2014 at 07:02
    Not a fan of Josh. His ability to bring knowledge To the show is limited. He is just kind of a shlep. I miss the former Host.
    dick deyoung fort worth texas November 5, 2014 at 10:58
    2004 Chevy SSR for sale,28,000miles, perfect condition, every accessory offered, 6cd Bose sound system, beautiful silver color, black leather interior.what's a good price to sell for?
    w.logan Va. November 10, 2014 at 13:47
    dump josh at the first opportunity. he knows nothing.
    bobby j michigan December 6, 2014 at 17:01
    Josh is hilarious. He asked the driver of an original woodie if the doors were made of wood. This guy is totally clueless where cars are concerned.
    Gloria Whiteous Columbus Ohio December 28, 2014 at 12:37
    1994 Lincoln town car for sell can you help me or guide me in good direction please it's clean!
    Larry Mlachnik Oconomowoc Wi January 30, 2015 at 16:22
    trying to determine the value of my vehicle it is a 1948 Bentley mark 6 one of one made for a international car show coach built with fender skirts all the way around vehicle and speacialty paint Thanks Larry
    Richie N P. P. New York March 6, 2015 at 11:30
    I special ordered car in 71 mustang sportsroof,429 scj with ram air and drag pack. Garage kept from day 1. Never in snow hardly in rain, original 29,000 miles. Hurst 4speed. They claim only 16 were made. Not a Mach 1 . What's it worth.
    JT Nashville March 16, 2015 at 13:23
    What is wrong with you people? It's obvious that this thread isn't a place to submit real "what's my car worth" submissions, yet you keep doing it. NO ONE IS ANSWERING YOU! It's like I've stumbled onto a black hole, devoid of any Internet literacy. p.s. Josh sucks. Dump him.
    Joe Troccoli Portland, OR April 7, 2015 at 20:46
    I've got a clean 1979 Ford Ranchero with a 351. It's black on black, runs great and has taken 2nd place at 2 out of 3 local events. It has 88,000 miles that are believed to be original.
    George Mudrovich Wausau, WI June 4, 2015 at 15:29
    How on earth did Josh Nasar get picked to be on the show? His comments he makes, especially when he's driving cars, are so inane that they only prove that he knows nothing at all about cars. "Ooh - the steering wheel is big." "The rear-view mirror is too big." "When I press on the gas, the front end dives, then it rises up." Good grief. When are they going to get rid of that fool?
    dennis spaeth ocala, florida January 18, 2016 at 12:51
    I own a 2003 Harley-Ford f-150 100 year anniversary model, with 800 hundred miles on it all black in color, load up, bought it new and garage kept. I would like to know value?
    Bob Kropp Arlington, WA January 24, 2016 at 12:39
    I own a 1970 Hemi, 4 Speed Superbird. Drivers resto in 2008. 2nd owner with bought it in 1982. Not numbers matching, but date coded engine. 180,000 mile on it now, drive it everywhere. including a trip in 1999 to the aero car reunion. TY, Bob
    Glenn Clevenger, Sr. Tennessee March 2, 2016 at 09:21
    Josh Nasar is a complete joke. Where did you people get this guy? He is not old enough to know what in the hell her us talking about when it comes to classic cars and muscle cars as well. His so called expertise is severely lacking credibility. Bring Donald Osborne or Bill Stephens back, please!
    Halle Pittsburgh March 25, 2016 at 09:13
    For all that are asking what their car is worth, I can tell everyone without even seeing your car that the condition is a "solid 2"....I would give them a 1 but I am sure the panel fit is off...so for that it is a "solid 2"
    David Orlando FL August 4, 2016 at 20:04
    Josh Nasar is so annoying on "What's My Car Worth?". He's constantly waving both arms in front of his chest when speaking. He even takes both hands of the wheel when doing test-drives to wave them in the air. Good grief.
    George Mudrovich Wausau, WI November 13, 2016 at 04:09
    Here are some of Josh Nasar's recent inane comments: when driving a 1970 Buick GS 455 he said it "didn't have much torque." And when driving a Dodge Charger Daytona with a 440 Six-Pack he made the same comment about not much torque. While driving a Porsche 911 he said that it had a wider wheelbase than a previous Porsche he had driven. Doesn't anyone at Velocity have any pride? If so, how does Nasar remain on the show?
    Billy Ny, Ny December 4, 2016 at 10:25
    I am disappointed to see Josh on this show. He brings nothing to the show and it's painfully obvious that he's not fit to even wipe down these cars. Please get someone who's knowledgeable about cars and not about how to tell bad jokes.