Hagerty is the world’s largest specialty insurance provider, with over 550 employees and 1 million and counting insured vehicles throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our passion for the hobby, and our firm belief that our clients deserve the best have kept us innovating every step of the way.
You may have heard our slogan “We may sell insurance, but we live classics,” and this quote rings true on a daily basis within Hagerty. From our hobby involvement and our Hagerty Youth programs, to our wide array of available products and our unbeatable customer service, we are passionately committed to classic cars and their owners every step of the way. And as the company grows globally, through it all we remain a privately-owned, family business that only offers the best.
At Hagerty, our team of classic car and bike owners and enthusiasts are dedicated to continuing the development of specialist insurance, making us the global leader in classic car insurance. Not only are we extremely competitive, but our policy features provide essential benefits when insuring classics. We do not handle any other insurance products such as household or travel insurance; therefore we are able to focus our entire business on the hobby and expertise on classic vehicles while offering the best premium rates for a comprehensive range of classic car insurance products, including:
- Guaranteed Value™ Coverage: Insurance for collectible vehicles and vessels such as cars, trucks, military vehicles, tractors, motorcycle’s and boats — it’s what we are known for.
- Automobilia Coverage: We have the ability to add automobilia such as license plates, hood ornaments and artwork, along with other items related to the era including: Jukeboxes, Military memorabilia and old Diner signs to an existing Hagerty policy.
- Spare Parts Coverage: Spare parts are parts that are held for use in the maintenance and operation of any collector vehicle, whether or not the vehicle is insured under your Hagerty policy.
- Tools Coverage: We are able to provide coverage for automotive tools and other portable equipment used in the maintenance of collector vehicles.
- Classic Car Transit and Shipping: When shipping a car overseas, Hagerty is the one to call for proper coverage. We also offer temporary foreign coverage on existing US policies for a collector being stored overseas.
- Vehicle Under Construction: Hagerty offers additional coverage for vehicles that are under restoration, whether in a shop or the client’s own garage.
Additional Products Include:
- Hagerty Plus Towing: 24-Hour emergency roadside assistance that specializes in classic cars.
- Classic Car Valuation Tools and Hagerty Price Guide: Hagerty offers premier collector car value guides — online and in print — with accurate, up-to-date values that cover most popular postwar automobiles, as well as hard-to-find models, with four values for each listing based on the vehicle’s condition.
- Hagerty Classic Cars Magazine: In each issue, we delve into the topics that surround the hobby — showing, buying, selling, restoring and enjoying classic vehicles — all while offering insight from highly respected figures in the hobby.
Alongside our insurance programs, valuation tools and hobby-related publications, we provide a tremendous amount of support to the hobby; Hagerty attends, sponsors and hosts events, works with classic car and motorbike clubs, and gets young people involved through our various Youth programs.
As collector car experts, you and your client can count on us for any of your needs. Feedback from our NPS reports give great insight as a new client describes his experience; “Excellent service, and unlike several similar companies that insure collector cars, you all seem to be car guys and gals, knowledgeable about the market values, and very friendly conversationalists that seem genuinely interested in my individual situation.”