It’s all about passion. Over the last 25 years, we’ve grown to be the global leader for collector car and boat insurance. But we’re still just a family business built on love for the hobby. Our passion drives us to keep improving our product, and to keep giving our clients the best service imaginable.
People trust us with their most prized possessions because we get it. It’s all about memories and dreams: the ’69 Camaro you’d wanted since you were a kid. The Chris Craft boat you inherited from your granddad. The vintage Triumph motorcycle you used to impress your future wife. We protect the physical connections to the best moments in life.
Why we do it
Quick Facts: We stay busy
- We protect over 700,000 vehicles and 10,000 boats worth a total of $19 billion.
- We’re bigger than all of our specialty competitors…combined.
- We talk to 50,937 clients and agents each month on average.
- 1,374,604 people went to our website in 2010.
- “Ask Hagerty” answers over 1,800 car-related questions each year.
- We attend over 1,500 classic car events each year.
- Our value experts attend every major auction in the U.S. and abroad.
- 150 media outlets, including Forbes, the New York Times and CNN look to Hagerty for market commentary.
- Last year, over 100 employees participated in our in-house classic car restoration project.
- Our claims adjusters get 80 hours of hands-on classic car repair training a year.
- We donate 10% of our net revenue to programs and organizations devoted to preserving the hobby.
- Our employees get 16 hours of paid community service each year.
- We’ve been recognized at both state and national levels for our employee volunteer efforts.